To grow interest and enthusiasm among CFHA members regarding research and to create opportunities for CFHA members to actively participate in research and program evaluation related to collaborative, integrated care. The work of the committee will focus on means to provide education and information that will assist members to: understand and/or use data; effectively evaluate research and outcome data; and understand approaches for evaluating and improving programs.
Research in this context refers broadly to a variety of forms of systematic inquiry including formal scientific research, social research, and economic research, as well as program evaluation, quality improvement and performance improvement.
2023 Committee Leadership
Committee Meetings open to all. Voting members must be CFHA members.
Second Friday of the month at 1:00 PM Eastern Time
- Increase presence of high quality collaborative care/integrated primary care research at the CFHA annual conference
- Create opportunities for members to learn how to conduct collaborative care/integrated primary care research
- Conduct surveys / assessments to establish members’ and potential members’ wants/needs as they relate to research, and work to match our committee’s efforts with said wants/needs
- Develop a method of communicating with members about research via the CFHA social media outlets
- Create opportunities for CFHA members to actively participate in research
- Facilitate formal mentoring for student members/new professionals who desire to learn more and conduct collaborative care/integrative research.
- Evidence To Go – May 2022
- Evidence To Go – April 2022
- Evidence To Go – March 2022
- Evidence To Go – February 2022
- Evidence To Go – November 2021
- Evidence To Go – October 2021
- Evidence To Go – September 2021
- Evidence To Go – August 2021
- Evidence To Go – July 2021
- Evidence To Go – March 2021
- Evidence To Go – February 2021