Opportunity for Training in Research and Evaluation
at 2018 CFHA Conference in Rochester
Looking for practical information about demonstrating patient outcomes? Need help deciding how to evaluate your program and its effects? We have just the resource for you! We are pleased to announce that the Research and Evaluation Training Track is back by popular demand for the 2018 CFHA Conference!
This track comprises a series of presentations (summarized here) designed to equip CFHA members with practical knowledge and skills. The track will provide “how to” lessons regarding how to plan and conduct research, quality improvement, and program evaluation in real-world health care settings. Those who attend and sign in for 3 or more sessions in this track will receive a CFHA Research and Evaluation Training Certificate as recognition for their efforts to gain skills in research and evaluation methods.
To grow interest and enthusiasm among CFHA members regarding research and to create opportunities for CFHA members to actively participate in research and program evaluation related to collaborative, integrated care. The work of the committee will focus on means to provide education and information that will assist members to: understand and/or use data; effectively evaluate research and outcome data; and understand approaches for evaluating and improving programs.
Research in this context refers broadly to a variety of forms of systematic inquiry including formal scientific research, social research, and economic research, as well as program evaluation, quality improvement and performance improvement.
C.R. Macchi, Ph.D., LMFT
Robyn Shepardson, PhD
Committee Meetings open to all. Voting members must be CFHA members.
First Thursday of each month 1:00 p.m. EST
For more information or to join contact email@example.com.
- Increase presence of high quality collaborative care/integrated primary care research at the CFHA annual conference
- Create opportunities for members to learn how to conduct collaborative care/integrated primary care research
- Conduct surveys / assessments to establish members’ and potential members’ wants/needs as they relate to research, and work to match our committee’s efforts with said wants/needs
- Develop a method of communicating with members about research via the CFHA social media outlets
- Create opportunities for CFHA members to actively participate in research
- Facilitate formal mentoring for student members/new professionals who desire to learn more and conduct collaborative care/integrative research.
CFHA has the best content related to integrated care. We make it easy for you to stay abreast of the latest research and innovations in the field. These research summaries are specially curated for you by our Research & Education Committee to help you stay current.
Research and Evaluation Committee Board Report 2016