Click here to return to 2018 Conference home page
Poster presentations allow authors to visually present their best ideas and/or latest research findings in a way that facilitates dialogue and networking among colleagues.
There will be approximately 80 poster displayed at the 2018 conference. The poster session will take place at the Hyatt Regency Hotel on Friday, October 19 from 5:15 PM to 6:45 PM.
Posters being presented at 2018 Conference
Examples of posters that were presented in 2017 are available here.
Poster tips available here.
- Posters will be displayed on Friday evening from 5:15 to 6:45 PM at the Hyatt Regency Rochester on the second floor. Plan to set up your poster display between 4:00 and 4:45 PM.
Plan to provide up to 50 copies of a one-page handout about your poster for distribution to Conference attendees. No tables are provided. You may attach a large envelope or pocket folder to the poster board for your handouts or pass them out as needed. You may also or instead provide the handout as a pdf that is included in the mobile app (see below).
You will have a 4-ft. wide by 4-ft. tall area on the poster board to display your materials. You may affix display materials with push pins, T-pins, or tape (T-pins will be available). You will be sharing a poster board with one person next to you and two people on the other side of the board.
Your poster space will be pre-assigned by CFHA.
All Poster presenters are required to register in advance and pay to attend the CFHA Conference. There are no free or discounted registrations for Poster presenters; one-day registration options are available. Early bird registration discounts end Friday, September 21! Register online now at http://www.integratedcareconference.com/
CFHA uses a mobile app to provide conference information. Presenters are encouraged to provide a pdf of their poster and their handout to post on the mobile app and on the CFHA website. Mail the pdf’s to email@example.com. Please include your poster ID number in your email.
Other Terms and Conditions
As a Poster Presenter for the CFHA Conference, you understand and explicitly agree that:
- The Primary Contact Person indicated on your proposal consents to receive all correspondence and accepts responsibility for conveying and confirming Conference-related information with all Poster Presenters.
- Presenters are responsible for their own travel and hotel arrangements and assume all related costs. Presenters are encouraged to secure accommodations at the official CFHA conference hotel.
- Presenters must notify CFHA in writing if a conflict of interest related to the content of a presentation develops at any time before the Conference.
- Poster Presenters will display on the day and in the location assigned by CFHA.
- Presenters grant permission to CFHA to take photographs, videos and/or audio recordings and to publish them at CFHA's sole discretion in any format.
- For presentations involving research with human subjects, Presenters acknowledge that research has been reviewed by and either exempted or received approval from the appropriate institutional review board and the data has been collected in an ethical manner.
- Appropriate "Releases of Confidential Information" have been obtained by Presenters for all client materials that will be used or recorded as part of this presentation. The responsibility for protecting client confidentiality rests with Presenters.
- Written permission from copyright holders must be obtained by Presenters for the use of any previously published material in presentation or handouts.
- In lieu of printed handout materials, CFHA will offer online access to these resource materials for Conference registrants.
- Presenters must refrain from attempting to persuade attendees to purchase or use a specific product, service, piece of equipment, or device.
- Presenters must refrain from overt statements or pointed humor that disparages the rightful dignity and social equity of any person or group.
- Acceptance of a proposal does not imply endorsement by CFHA of Presenters, course content, specific products, or clinical procedures.