Click here to return to 2017 Conference home page
Conference Dates - October 19-21, 2017
See a list of posters here.
Poster presentations allow authors to visually present their best ideas and/or latest research findings in a way that facilitates dialogue and networking among colleagues.
We encourage proposals that represent an array of projects including progressive policy-oriented work, novel training initiatives, pilot projects, studies of fiscal issues, formal scientific research, program evaluation, quality improvement initiatives, and performance improvement.
There will be approximately 60 poster displays at the 2017 conference, 20 each on Friday am, Friday pm and Saturday am.
About Poster Presentations
- Poster Presenters should plan to attend their poster during the scheduled morning or afternoon refreshment breaks during the their assigned session.
- Please also be prepared to bring up to 50 copies of a one-page handout about your poster for distribution to conference attendees (We recommend attaching a large envelope or pocket folder to the poster board for your handouts, no tables are provided).
- All Poster presentations are required to register and pay to attend CFHA Conference. There are no complimentary or reduced-price admissions for Poster Presenters. Full and one-day registration options will be available. Early bird registration discounts end Friday, September 8! Register here.
- Poster boards will be pre-assigned by CFHA. A sign will indicate the reserved display space.
- You will have a 4-ft. wide by 4-ft. high display area on the poster board for your materials. You may affix display material with push pins, T-pins, or tape (supplies are NOT provided).
- Poster Sessions
Friday, AM – 7:00 am to 11:45 am
Friday, PM – 12:00 Noon to 4:45 pm
Saturday – 7:00 am to 1:30 pm
Other Terms and Conditions
As a Poster Presenter for the CFHA Conference, you understand and explicitly agree that:
- The Primary Contact Person indicated on your proposal consents to receive all correspondence and accepts responsibility for conveying and confirming Conference-related information with all Poster Presenters.
- Presenters are responsible for their own travel and hotel arrangements and assume all related costs. Presenters are encouraged to secure accommodations at the official CFHA conference hotel.
- Presenters must notify CFHA in writing if a conflict of interest related to the content of a presentation develops at any time before the Conference.
- Poster Presenters will display on the day assigned by CFHA.
- Presenters grant permission to CFHA to take photographs, videos and/or audio recordings and to publish them at CFHA's sole discretion in any format.
- For presentations involving research with human subjects, Presenters acknowledge that research has been reviewed by and either exempted or received approval from the appropriate institutional review board and the data has been collected in an ethical manner.
- Appropriate "Releases of Confidential Information" have been obtained by Presenters for all client materials that will be used or recorded as part of this presentation. The responsibility for protecting client confidentiality rests with Presenters.
- Written permission from copyright holders must be obtained by Presenters for the use of any previously published material in presentation or handouts.
- In lieu of printed handout materials, CFHA will offer online access to these resource materials for Conference registrants.
- Presenters must refrain from attempting to persuade attendees to purchase or use a specific product, service, piece of equipment, or device.
- Presenters must refrain from overt statements or pointed humor that disparages the rightful dignity and social equity of any person or group.
- Acceptance of a proposal does not imply endorsement by CFHA of Presenters, course content, specific products, or clinical procedures.