|The Collaborative Family Healthcare Association 21st Annual Conference
Our Generation Integration
October 17-19, 2019 - Sheraton Downtown, Denver, CO
Purchase an exhibit space here
Exhibitor Information - includes information on shipping, move-in/move-out, etc. (not yet available)
Exhibitor Form from Hotel - use this form if you are ordering AV or power from the hotel (not yet available)
- The Exhibit area is set for tabletop exhibits. Each exhibit space includes a 6' table and chair. Stand alone signage is allowed, as long as it fits behind your table.
- One Full Conference registration is included in the fee for the person who will setup your table and attend the CFHA Conference.
- Exhibitor acknowledgement in Conference materials and on CFHA Conference web page.
- Set up at 12:00 PM on Thursday, October 17. Move out at 1:45 PM on Saturday, October 19.
- Exhibit spaces will be assigned by CFHA.
- The exhibit fee does not include utilities; an order form will be provided prior to the Conference.
- Conference registration may not be split between 2 or more people. Additional representatives must register to attend the Conference at the prevailing price. Registration information is available here.
- Registration includes admission to all plenary and concurrent sessions, reception, lunches, refreshments, and materials.
EXHIBIT TABLE FEES
- $1,750 – Nonmember
- $1,250 - CFHA Professional Member
- $1,000 – CFHA Organizational Member
SET-UP & MOVE-OUT
- Setup at 12:00 PM on Thursday, October 17
- Move-out at 1:45 PM on Saturday, October 19
- Thursday, October 17 – 1:30 to 7:00 PM
- Friday, October 18 – 9:30 AM to 6:45PM
- Saturday, October 19 – 9:30 AM to 1:45 PM
HOW TO PURCHASE EXHIBIT SPACE
- Purchase an exhibit space here.
- Payment is required at time of registration to confirm reservation.
- This event will be held in conjunction with the CFHA Conference -- at the Sheraton Downtown, in Denver, Colorado.
The event is not open to the public; registration for the CFHA Conference is required for individuals who wish to display or visit the CFHA Job Fair.
Job Fair Display Fee: $500 The fee includes one half of a 6-ft. long rectangular display table and 1 chair. Admission for your display personnel requires an additional registration for the CFHA Conference.
Job Fair Display Setup: Thursday, October 17, 2019
Location: The Job Fair will be located in close proximity to the registration desk, plenary sessions and lunch.
The Job Fair fee does not include admission for your display personnel. A conference registration must be purchased in addition to the Job Fair display space.
Electrical access must be ordered in advance and purchased separately. Wireless internet is provided by CFHA.
Space is limited! Reserve a space now!
Purchase a job fair 1/2 table when you register for the conference or by contacting Jackie Poor Hahn.
There are no refunds for exhibit booth cancellations. Payments will be applied toward sponsorship of the CFHA Conference.