CFHA will be accepting applications for Student Volunteers at the 2018 Conference in Rochester, New York.
Acceptance notifications will be distributed after August 5, 2018.
Please contact Jenna McLean at email@example.com with any questions.
- Completing this application is NOT a guarantee of acceptance.
- Applications will be reviewed by CFHA staff to determine eligibility and diversity requirements for the Volunteer Corps.
Conference Student Volunteer Team
A limited number of scholarships will be offered for Conference Volunteers at the 2018 Conference.
The role of a Conference Volunteer is to support CFHA's staff by assisting with a variety of duties at the Conference.
You may be called upon to help with any of the following:
- Session Monitor
- Registration Assistance
- Clerical and Audio-Visual Support
- Directional Guide and Resource for Attendee Questions
Volunteering at the CFHA Conference is also an opportunity to make a difference in the profession. You will enhance your experience in building and working with teams; increase your knowledge of association activities and resources; and have the opportunity to meet a diverse group of professionals from across the country and around the world.
All Volunteers must be available to serve throughout the entirety of the conference, from Thursday Morning, October 18 through Saturday Evening, October 20.
CFHA encourages applicants from a variety of health care professions, educational institutions and geographic areas.
- We will limit the number of individuals from a single institution or training program to ensure diversity in our Conference Volunteer Corps.
- Scholarship is offered for registration fees only; travel and accommodations are the responsibility of the individual.
- Individuals who commit to volunteer assignments for the duration of the Conference (Thursday through Saturday) may be given additional consideration.
- Applicants who are accepted for Conference Volunteer Scholarships will be required to register online and pay $100 in advance toward Conference registration fees. A code will be provided to accepted Volunteers to discount registration to $100.
- The $100 registration fee will be refunded to Volunteers if their assigned term of service is completed during the Conference.
- Volunteers should register with a credit card to ensure prompt refund/credit for registration fees with 14 days after the Conference.
To apply to be a Conference Volunteer, you must:
Maintain and renew membership as Student Member of CFHA for 2018;
- Be enrolled full-time in a training program;
- Have an anticipated completion date, and
Be unemployed or minimally employed outside of this program.
The Volunteer Application is NOW CLOSED. Check back in 2019 for Volunteer Opportunities.