Welcome to CFHA Membership Registration!
All memberships provide exclusive benefits including: a complimentary subscription to CFHA's official journal Families, Systems & Health, substantial conference registration discounts, members-only website resources, and an invitation to participate in several Special Interest Groups, Committees and our Listserv discussion forums.
To begin, please select the appropriate membership:
INDIVIDUAL PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP*: Professionals who have completed their formal training.
- Early Career Professional Member (0-3 years post training): $125/year
- Professional Member: $225/calendar year
POST-DOC FELLOW OR RESIDENT MEMBERSHIP*: Individual professionals actively working in a post-doctoral fellowship or residency training program.
- Post-Doc Fellow or Resident: $75/year
INDIVIDUAL STUDENT MEMBERSHIP*: Students enrolled in a full-time, academic institution with an expected completion date and responsibility for tuition. Eligible students must not be employed or be only minimally employed in a professional capacity outside of their training program. This membership category includes interns.
- Student Membership: $45/year
* All individual memberships are based on a calendar year membership. Memberships are not prorated through the year.
TRAINING PROGRAM MEMBERSHIP: This is a cost effective membership level for academic-based institutions. It includes a defined number of Professional and Student affiliate memberships under the program's membership.
- Tier I - Includes 1 Professional and up to 10 Student, Resident or Post-Doc Memberships:
- Tier II - Includes up to 3 Professional and up to 15 Student, Resident or Post-Doc Memberships: $1,000/academic year
- Tier III - Includes up to 5 Professional and up to 20 Student, Resident or Post-Doc Memberships: $1,300/academic year
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP: This membership type is designed for business groups/organizations (non-profits, FQHCs, community mental health centers, insurance payers, private medical/behavioral health practices, etc.) interested in enrolling multiple individuals in CFHA.
- Tier I- Member benefits for up to 10 individuals; $1,500/year
- Tier II- Member benefits for up to 20 individuals: $2,500/year
- Tier III- Member benefits for up to 50 individuals: $5,500/year
NOTE: All Training Program Memberships and Corporate Memberships are administratively processed. If you are interested in this membership level, please email Jessie Pittrizzi or call at 303-724-7805 for more information and application.
Click here to create a user account and begin the membership registration process.