CFHA is pleased to offer a limited number of scholarship opportunities for the 2014 Conference in Washington, DC.
Students and New Professionals have the opportunity to attend the Conference at a reduced rate or no cost registration fees.
Only current members of CFHA are eligible for these scholarships. You may join or renew your membership online by clicking on the "Join/Renew" link above.
Applications will be accepted May 28 to June 27, 2014.
Sorry, we are no longer accepting scholarship applications.
Scholarship recipients will be confirmed by email on or before August 15, 2014.
Conference Volunteer Corps
There are a maximum of 20 scholarships available for Conference Volunteers at the 2014 Conference.
CFHA encourages applicants from a variety of health care professions, educational institutions and geographic areas.
- Individuals who have been selected to present a session or poster may be given priority over other applicants.
- We may limit the number of individuals from a single institution or program area to ensure diversity in the Conference Volunteer Corps.
- Scholarship is offered for registration fees only; travel and accommodations are the responsibility of the individual.
- Individuals who commit to volunteer assignments for the duration of the Conference (Thursday through Saturday) may be given additional consideration.
- Applicants who are accepted for Conference Volunteer Scholarships will be required to register online and pay $100 in advance toward Conference registration fees. A code will be provided to accepted Volunteers to discount registration to $100.
- The $100 registration fee will be refunded to Volunteers if their assigned term of service is completed during the Conference.
- Volunteers should register with a credit card to ensure prompt refund/credit for registration fees with 14 days after the Conference.
To apply for Conference Volunteer Scholarships, you must:
Be a Student Member of CFHA for 2014,
- Be enrolled full-time in a training program,
- Have an anticipated completion date, and
Be unemployed or minimally employed outside of this program.
New Professional Scholarships
A limited number of $100 scholarships are available for CFHA Members who are New Professionals.
To qualify for a New Professional Scholarship, you must:
- Be a member of CFHA; and
- Have completed your most recent degree program, residency, or fellowship within the last 3 years.
Scholarship Application Form
The application form will open on May 28, 2014.
Application Deadline: June 27, 2014