Conference Student Volunteer Program
A limited number of scholarships will be offered for Conference Volunteers at the 2019 Conference in Denver, Colorado.
The role of a Conference Volunteer is to support CFHA's staff by assisting with a variety of duties at the Conference. You may be called upon to help with any of the following:
- Session Monitor
- Registration Assistance
- Clerical and Audio-Visual Support
- Directional Guide and Resource for Attendee Questions
Volunteering at the CFHA Conference is also an opportunity to make a difference in the profession. You will enhance your experience in building and working with teams; increase your knowledge of CFHA activities and resources; and have the opportunity to meet a diverse group of professionals from across the country and around the world.
Conference Volunteer Requirements
- All Volunteers must be available to serve throughout the entirety of the conference, from Thursday Morning, October 17 through Saturday Evening, October 19.
- CFHA encourages applicants from a variety of health care professions, educational institutions and geographic areas. We will limit the number of individuals from a single institution or training program to ensure diversity in our Conference Volunteer Corps.
- The Conference Volunteer Scholarship covers registration fees only; travel and accommodations are the responsibility of the individual.
To apply to be a Conference Volunteer, you must:
- Maintain and renew membership as Student Member of CFHA for 2019;
- Be enrolled full-time in a training program;
- Have an anticipated completion date, and
- Be unemployed or minimally employed outside of this program.
Acceptance notifications will be distributed after August 5, 2019.
Please contact Leiana Edwards at email@example.com with any questions.
- Completing this application is NOT a guarantee of acceptance.
- Applications will be reviewed by CFHA staff to determine eligibility.
The Student Volunteer Application is now closed.