CFHA's headquarters for the 2019 conference will be at the Sheraton Downtown Denver hotel.
Use this link to book a room now
CFHA 2019 Annual Conference
Extend Your Stay - Things to Do in the Denver Area
Sneak Peak of Denver
Access the best of Denver from our vibrant downtown hotel
Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel invites travelers to experience the unique energy of the city with style and sophistication. Enviably situated on the 16th Street Mall, a mile-long pedestrian promenade filled with outdoor bistros, shopping and entertainment, our hotel is an inspired choice for both work and play. Experience Denver's top dining and shopping, or attend an event at the nearby Coors Field. Spacious accommodations set the tone for a productive and relaxing visit; enjoy plush bedding, state-of-the-art technology and sweeping views of the city and mountains. Several unique dining destinations are at your fingertips, showcasing vibrant cuisine served in a buzzy downtown setting. Make a splash in our heated outdoor rooftop pool, revitalize with a workout in our Sheraton Fitness Center or handle last-minute meeting tasks at our on-site business center.
CFHA GROUP RATE
- $219 per night plus applicable taxes
- The cut-off for the group rate is Friday, September 20, 2019 at 5:00 PM MT.
- The group rate will be honored 3 days prior or 3 days after the conference, subject to room availability.
- Cancellation Policy: A credit card is required to guarantee all guest room reservations. To avoid a cancellation charge equal to one night's room and tax, hotel must be notified and a cancellation received 72 hours prior to scheduled arrival.
- Parking $41 per day
Use this link to book a room CFHA 2019 Annual Conference.
Sheraton Downtown Denver
1550 Court Place
Denver, CO 80202
The conference hotel is filling up. There are many hotels within a 5-10 minute walk to the Sheraton. Hotels include:
Hyatt House Denver Downtown - 440 14th Street, Denver - (303) 893-3100 - (303) 603-8000
Staybridge Suites Denver Downtown - 333 W. Colfax Avenue, Denver - (720) 428-8818
Hyatt Regency Denver at Convention Center - 650 15th Street, Denver - (303) 436-1234
Holiday Inn Express Denver Downtown - 1715 Tremont Place, Denver - (303) 296-0400
Crowne Plaza Denver - 1450 Glenarm Place, Denver - (303) 573-1450
Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver - 550 15th Street, Denver - (303) 534-7800
Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown - 1400 Welton Street, Denver - (720) 428-8818
Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Downtown Convention Center - 1420 Stout St, Denver, CO - (303) 592-1000
Brown Palace Hotel and Spa, Autograph Collection - 321 17th Street, Denver - (303) 297-3111
Warwick Denver - 1776 Grant Street, Denver - (303) 861-2000
TRANSPORT TO THE HOTEL
Denver International Airport (DEN)
Hotel direction: 26 miles SW. This hotel does not provide shuttle service.
Public Transportation from Airport to Hotel
The A Line commuter train, operated by the Regional Transportation District (RTD), offers convenient transportation between DEN and downtown Denver:
The A Line takes you from the airport to Union Station. Learn more about the A Line here. From there it is one mile to the Sheraton.
- You can walk along the 16th Street Pedestrian Mall
- You can take the free 16th Street Shuttle to Court Place by walking out the east side of the station and heading right to the corner of 16th.
- Grab a taxi or Uber to the Sheraton
- Distance: 23 miles of track from DEN to downtown’s Denver Union Station
- Travel time: 37 minutes from DEN to Denver Union Station.
- Frequency: trains run every 15 minutes during peak travel times, and every 30 minutes from 3 a.m. - 5 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. to 1 a.m. (for exact departure and arrival times, please consult the schedule on the RTD website)
- Tickets: A Line tickets may be purchased using cash or credit cards at the ticket vending machines located at the train stations or at the DEN Transit Center. Tickets can also be purchased at the RTD Information Booth at the Transit Center
- Passenger capacity: two paired cars accommodate 182 seated and 158 standing passengers
- Fare: the airport fare is $10.50 per day from any of the stations along the A Line and includes unlimited rides on the A Line during a single business day and well as serving as a Regional pass should you desire to go elsewhere
- Read more facts here.
Taxi Service from Airport
Information available here.
Travel west on Interstate 70. Take Exit 274 onto Interstate 25 South. Take Exit 210A to Colfax Avenue. Turn left onto Colfax Avenue. Turn left onto Court Place and continue for two blocks. The hotel will be on the left.
Hotel Valet Parking
Valet Charge: $49.00 per car, per night
Overnight guests receive a discounted rate of $41.00 per night on weekdays, $20 on weekends.
Local Parking Garages
Time Parking at 1439 Court Place is $16 per day.
Parking.com at 1414 Tremont Place is $15 per day. Pre purchase parking at this lot here.
Parking.com at 400 15th Street is $14 per day.
Be sure to see if the garage has in and out privileges if you will need that.