CONTINUING EDUCATION - MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS
Continuing Education for mental health professionals is being offered through PsychoEducational Resources (PER). Please refer to the PER Statement (below) for more specific information about PER's national and state sponsorship approvals.
| ||PER will offer participants 1 hour of continuing education for each webinar attended. Participants MUST complete the following requirements in order to receive the continuing education.|
1. Register for the webinar using the "Go-To-Meeting" link on the Learning Opportunities webpage. On the date of the webinar, log-in and attend the full webinar. (Automatic attendance and participation is recorded using the Go-To-Webinar platform.)
2. Purchase webinar continuing education using the CFHA website on-line store. Cost is $29 for CFHA members and $49 for non-members. Click here to purchase your continuing education. Continuing education will be available for purchase for 30 days after the webinar. Refunds will be issued until 30 days after the date of the webinar upon written request at email@example.com.
3. Complete and submit a CE Webinar Evaluation and CE Request form which will be provided to you via email after the webinar.
4. If you have a special need or require accommodation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. If you would like to file a grievance or complaint about this process, please contact us at email@example.com.
ABOUT PSYCHOEDUCATIONAL RESOURCES (PER)
PER is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. PER maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
PER is an NBCC Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEPTM). PER may award NBCC approved clock hours for programs that meet NBCC requirements. The ACEP solely is responsible for all aspects of the program.
PER is also an approved provider with a variety of individual state social work boards which include: the Florida Board of Licensed Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, and Mental Health Counseling (CE Provider Tracking #50-1657, Board Provider #351, exp, 03/31/15) the Illinois Social Work Board (159-000505), the Iowa Board of Social Work (#153), the Maryland State Board of Social Work, the Ohio Social Work Board (RSX-019601) and the Texas Board of Social Work (CS1596).
Course meets the qualifications for continuing education credit for MFTs and/or LCSWs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences (Provider #PCE 203).
PER is an approved provider with the Illinois Marriage and Family Therapist Board (#168-000125).
PER is an approved Counselor (RCX-129413) provider with the Ohio Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage and Family Therapist Board.
PER is a provider of continuing education with the South Carolina Board of Examiners for Licensure of Professional Counselors, Marriage and Family Therapists, and PsychoEducational Specialists (#98). Please note that the Board will on accept CE hours for renewal purposes that are related to the professional license that is being renewed and hours that are related to the educational requirements or subject matter that is required for licensure.
PER is an approved provider with the Texas State Board of examiners of Marriage and Family Therapists (#130).
Participants may earn 1 CE Credit/ 1 Clock Hour for this webinar.
To receive CE Certification you must complete and return the required evaluation and request forms. CE Certifications will be mailed out approximately 3-4 weeks after the conclusion of the webinar.
PER maintains responsibility for this program and its content. For additional CE information please call PER at 800-892-9249 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.