CFHA RESEARCH AND EVALUATION COMMITTEE
To grow interest and enthusiasm among CFHA members regarding research and to create opportunities for CFHA members to actively participate in research and program evaluation related to collaborative, integrated care. The work of the committee will focus on means to provide education and information that will assist members to: understand and/or use data; effectively evaluate research and outcome data; and understand approaches for evaluating and improving programs.
Research in this context refers broadly to a variety of forms of systematic inquiry including formal scientific research, social research, and economic research, as well as program evaluation, quality improvement and performance improvement.
Tina Studts, Ph.D., LCSW
C.R. Macchi, Ph.D., LMFT
Julie Gass, Ph.D.
Committee Meetings open to all. Voting members must be CFHA members.
First Thursday of each month 1:00 p.m. EST
For more information or to join contact email@example.com.
- Increase presence of high quality collaborative care/integrated primary care research at the CFHA annual conference
- Create opportunities for members to learn how to conduct collaborative care/integrated primary care research
- Conduct surveys / assessments to establish members’ and potential members’ wants/needs as they relate to research, and work to match our committee’s efforts with said wants/needs
- Develop a method of communicating with members about research via the CFHA social media outlets
- Create opportunities for CFHA members to actively participate in research
- Facilitate formal mentoring for student members/new professionals who desire to learn more and conduct collaborative care/integrative research.
Families, Systems & Health - Special Issue: "Strategies for Evaluating Integrated Care in the Real World. Deadline: July 1, 2016. Learn more here.'
Research and Evaluation Committee Board Report 2016