October 15-17, 2015
Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront
1401 SW Naito Parkway, Portland, Oregon 97201 U.S.A.
Online Registration open as of June 15, 2015
All registrations are subject to CFHA's Cancellation Policy.
Full Conference Registration
Full Conference registration includes admission beginning Thursday evening reception through Saturday afternoon sessions. This option DOES NOT include admission to Pre-Conference Workshops; Thursday workshop registration is available for additional fee - see details below.
- CFHA Professional Member - $499
- Professional Non-member - $749
- CFHA Student Member - $349*
- CFHA Resident/Fellow Member - $349*
* A $100 discount was applied to the first 50 Student or Resident/Fellow Members who registered. This discount is no longer available as of August 17, 2015.
One-Day Registrations - Friday Only or Saturday Only
- CFHA Professional Member - $339
- Professional Non-member - $509
ALL REGISTRATION FEES INCREASE BY $75 AFTER MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 14.
Three optional half-day workshops are offered on Thursday as an additional registration.
PC1: Practice Modification to Embrace Multiculturalism: Integrated Primary Care for the Person AND the Population
- This workshop is co-sponsored by the Oregon Psychological Association.
- Half-day morning Workshop - 8:00 AM to 11:30 AM
- Thursday Only admission with PC1 - $119
- PC1 Workshop with Conference Registration - $89
PC2: Introduction to Integrated Behavioral Healthcare (IBH): Help for You and Your Patients!
- Half-day afternoon Workshop - 12:30 PM to 4:00 PM
- Thursday Only admission with PC2 Workshop - $149
- PC2 Workshop with Conference Registration - $119
PC3: Walking the Walk: How ECPs can Transition from Trainee to Clinical Educator
- Half-day afternoon Workshop - 12:45 PM to 3:45 PM
- Thursday Only admission with PC3 Workshop - $69
- PC3 Workshop with Conference Registration - $39
Admission for Thursday Only includes welcome reception and evening plenary session.
Payment is required in U.S. dollars by check or major credit card. If you prefer to pay by check, please issue payment to "CFHA Conference" and mail within five (5) business days to the CFHA office. Be sure to include the name of the registrant with your payment.
Institutional purchase orders will also be accepted and PO number must be referenced with registration.
All payments must be received by CFHA no later than October 1, 2015.
Collaborative Family Healthcare Association
P.O. Box 23980
Rochester, NY 14692-3980 USA
CFHA is a 501(c)3 organization; tax ID# 13-3832381
Already registered but forgot to purchase an optional workshop or event ticket?
Substitutions are encouraged in lieu of cancellation. Please contact CFHA’s Conference Manager via email to report substitution.
All cancellations and refund requests must be reported in writing:
- Fax to 303-395-2609
- Mail to Collaborative Family Healthcare Association, P.O. Box 23980, Rochester, NY 14692-3980.
Refund requests received on or before Friday, September 25, 2015 will receive full refund less $30 processing fee.
There are no refunds for cancellations after Friday, September 25.
Already registered for the Conference and need to add a Workshop or optional ticket purchase?
Visit our online store to purchase the additional items.