October 15-17, 2015
Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront
1401 SW Naito Parkway, Portland, Oregon 97201 U.S.A.
presentations allow authors to meet and speak informally with interested
viewers, facilitating a greater exchange of ideas
and networking opportunities than with oral presentations. There will be a
different selection of posters each day.
Posters will be on display in the foyer areas near Conference sessions to ensure a good flow of traffic. Poster
presenters will attend their displays
during breaks on Friday and Saturday.
Terms and Conditions for Poster Presentations
Posters will be on display in the foyer area near Conference sessions to ensure a good flow of traffic.
All Poster presenters are required to register and pay to attend the CFHA Conference. Full and one-day registration options are available.
There will be a maximum of 36 posters displayed each day at the Conference.
Posters will be assigned to present one day only, either Friday or Saturday. You must setup and take down your poster materials on the same day.
Poster boards will be pre-assigned and available for set-up at 7:30 AM. Materials must be removed no later than 4 PM.
You will have a 4’ wide x 4’ high display area on the poster board for your materials. You may affix display materials with push pins, T-pins or tape (supplies are not provided).
You should plan to attend your poster during the mid-morning and afternoon refreshment breaks on the assigned day.
Please be prepared to provide up to 50 copies of a one-page handout about your poster for distribution to Conference attendees. (We recommend attaching a large envelope or pocket folder to the poster board for your handouts; no tables are provided.)
Requirements for Poster Presenters
As a Poster Presenter for the CFHA Conference, you understand and explicitly agree that:
- The Primary Contract Person indicated on your proposal consents to receive all correspondence and accepts responsibility for conveying and confirming Conference-related information with all presenters, copresenters and authors.
- All Presenters must register and pay to attend the CFHA Conference. There are no complimentary admissions nor fee discounts for presenters or co-presenters. Full and one-day registration options are available; no half-day registrations are offered.
- Presenters are responsible for their own travel and hotel arrangements and assume all related costs. Presenters are encouraged to secure accommodations at the official CFHA conference hotel.
- Presenters must notify CFHA in writing if a conflict of interest related to the content of a presentation develops at any time before the Conference.
- Presenters will present in the time slot and format assigned by the program committee.
- Presenters grant permission to CFHA to take photographs, videos and/or audio recordings and to publish them at CFHA's sole discretion in any format.
- For presentations involving research with human subjects, Presenters acknowledge that research has been reviewed by and either exempted or received approval from the appropriate institutional review board and the data has been collected in an ethical manner.
- Appropriate "Releases of Confidential Information" have been obtained by Presenters for all client materials that will be used or recorded as part of this presentation. The responsibility for protecting client confidentiality rests with Presenters.
- Written permission from copyright holders must be obtained by Presenters for the use of any previously published material in presentation or handouts.
- In lieu of printed handout materials, CFHA will offer online access to these resource materials for Conference registrants.
- Presenters must refrain from attempting to persuade attendees to purchase or use a specific product, service, piece of equipment, or device.
- Presenters must refrain from overt statements or pointed humor that disparages the rightful dignity and social equity of any person or group.
- Acceptance of a proposal does not imply endorsement by CFHA of Presenters, course content, specific products, or clinical procedures.