|CFHA UPDATE: News on 2010 Conference in Louisville
The Early Bird Discount Expires September 24th
Our amazing panel of plenary speakers includes:
- Kathleen Sebelius, Secretary, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (Invited).
- Jonathan Cohn, Sr. Editor, The New Republic and Author of "SICK - The Untold Story of America's Health Care Crisis - And the People Who Pay The Price".
- Josef Reum, Ph.D., Interim Dean, Department of Health Policy and the Department of Health Services Management and Leadership, The George Washington University.
- Paul Grundy, M.D., MPA, Patient-Centered Primary Care Collaborative; Director IBM Global Wellbeing Services and Health Benefits
- David Jones, Jr., Managing Director, Chrysallis Ventures; Chariman, Humana, Inc.
- Joseph E. Scherger, M.D., MPH, Vice President for Primary Care, Eisenhower Medicine Center.
Click here to register for the conference online. Click here to see the full conference brochure. Click here for a pdf flyer to email to colleagues.
Conference attendees will enjoy a number of new offerings:
- Thursday night conference orientation session for 1st-timers and new professionals.
- Morning yoga and 5K-fun-run.
- Data Blitz for forthcoming research. Click here for info and to sign-up.
- Speed Mentoring for new professionals, including the wisdom of Susan McDaniel, Mac Baird, Don Bloch, Frank deGruy, Bill Doherty, Jeri Hepworth, Rusty Kallenberg, and JoEllen Patterson.
| Collaborative Family Healthcare Association |
P.O. Box 23980
Rochester, NY 14692-3980 USA
|This email was sent to .|
To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add us to your address book or safe list.
manage your preferences |opt out using TrueRemove®
Got this as a forward? Sign up to receive our future emails.