Collaborative Family Healthcare Association's 13th Annual Conference
Accelerating Adoption of Collaborative Care: Reaching the Tipping Point
October 27-29, 2011 « Philadelphia, Pennsylvania U.S.A.
Getting to Philadelphia
Philadelphia International Airport - 9 miles from the hotel
There are 25 airlines that fly into PHL. Driving directions from the airport are listed below
Amtrak - 2.6 miles from the hotel
2955 Market Street
30th Street Station
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Greyhound - 1.2 miles from the hotel
1001 Filbert St
Philadelphia, PA 19107
* Several popular Chinatown bus routes also connect Philadelphia with Boston, New York and Washington, D.C. for extremely wallet-friendly prices. (Not associated with Greyhound.) Driving Directions
Shuttle Service - Lady Liberty Transportation is a Philadelphia-based company that provides airport shuttle service to and from the Philadelphia International Airport.
· Door-to-Door Airport Shuttle Service to City Center or University City - $10 per person, one-way
· Travel from Philadelphia International Airport - Reservations are not required for airport arrivals
· Travel to Philadelphia International Airport - Call 215-724-8888 to make a reservation in advance
· Upon Arrival please proceed to the Ground Transportation Counter (located in Baggage Claim)
· Register with the counter attendant and then dial #27
· Shuttles pick up at ZONE 7
· Service is available from 5:30AM until 12:00 Midnight
Driving Directions from PHL
- From Philadelphia International Airport: Take Interstate 95 North to Exit 20 (Columbus Boulevard). Turn left at the traffic light onto Columbus. Turn left turn at the sixth light, for Dock Street. Turn right at the stop sign. The hotel is on the right-hand side.
- From East: Take Ben Franklin Bridge from Camden, stay in the right lane. Take the first right off of bridge to Sixth Street then follow Sixth Street to Market Street and turn left. Follow Market to Second Street and turn right. Follow Second Street to Dock Street and the hotel is on the left.
- From North: Take Interstate 95 South to Exit 20 (Columbus Boulevard). At the bottom of the ramp, turn left onto Columbus Boulevard. Follow for 3 traffic lights to Dock Street and turn left. Continue to a dead end and turn right. The hotel will be on the right.
- From West: Take Pennsylvania Turnpike to 76 East (Exit 326 - Valley Forge). Follow 76 East to 676 East (Exit 344 - Central Philadelphia). Continue on 676 East to Interstate 95 South. Take I-95 South to Penn's Landing (Exit 20). At the bottom of the ramp, turn left onto Columbus Boulevard. Follow to Dock Street and turn left. Continue to the dead end and turn right. The hotel is on the right-hand side.
Any season is a great time to visit Philadelphia. It's warm and sunny (and sometimes humid) summers, mild and pleasant springs and falls, and moderately cold winters. Average October temperatures range from 49-66ºF during the day with cooler temps at night.
The Sheraton Society Hill Hotel will be the headquarters for the CFHA's 13th Annual Conference.
Sheraton Society Hill Hotel
One Dock Street (2nd and Walnut)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19106
If you haven't booked your hotel room yet, click here for available hotel options.
· History, Art and Culture: Take the short stroll from this Philadelphia hotel and immerse yourself in history at the Independence Visitors Center, home to the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, and the National Constitution Center.
· The Sheraton Society Hill Hotel is also within walking distance of Penn's Landing, the Independence Seaport Museum, and the Riverlink Ferry, which will take you to Adventure Aquarium and the Susquehanna Center. Just a short cab ride from the hotel, guests can explore the Philadelphia Museum of Art , the Franklin Institute and along the city's waterfront visit the SugarHouse Casino.
· Local Cuisine: You cannot come to Philadelphia without sampling the award winning cuisine. Sheraton Society Hill Hotel is within walking distance of more than 75 restaurants ranging from fine dining to famous Philly cheesesteaks to the Reading Terminal Market.
· Die-hard Fans: Philadelphia is home to some of the greatest sports teams in the country including major league football, baseball, hockey, and basketball. Sheraton Society Hill Hotel is located along I-95 and all of the city's professional sports venues are within a 10 minute drive.
· The Link @ Sheraton: Features remote printing and complimentary High Speed Internet Access. You can also enjoy our adjacent cafe, proudly brewing Starbucks brand coffee, with grab and go food options and made to order espresso beverages.
· Hertz Car Rental Desk: Need to rent a car during your stay? Our Philadelphia hotel now features a Hertz Car Rental Desk in our lobby. Renting a car has never been easier at the Sheraton Society Hill Hotel. Simply book your rental car, and our valet staff will bring it to you upon arrival.
· Swimming Pool and Whirlpool: Open 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily. Our indoor, heated swimming pool and whirlpool are open year round.
· Fitness Center: Open 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily. Stay in shape when you're on the road with the hotel's fully equipped fitness center, featuring a wide range of weight machines and cardio equipment.
· 24 Hour Valet Parking Services: Available for $32 per day Monday-Thursday and $29 per day Friday-Sunday (plus tax). Includes in and out privileges.
When You Arrive
Please check-in at the CFHA Conference Registration Desk located in the Society Hill Ballroom Foyer at the Sheraton Society Hill Hotel. You can pick-up your name badge and registration packet with schedules, hotel map, etc. You can also sign-up for Friday evening Dinner Groups and learn more about the benefits of CFHA Membership.
Thursday, October 27 3:00 to 7:00 PM Check-in for CFHA Conference registrants
Friday, October 28 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM CFHA Registration Desk & Membership Information
Saturday, October 29 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM CFHA Registration Desk & Membership Information