Concurrent Education Sessions
During each session period (1-5), the CFHA Conference offers eight (8) concurrent education sessions (identified as A-H).
Sessions vary in length to offer a rich and diverse program that will meet the needs and interests of our growing audience.
Tracks: For your convenience, presentations are identified within five (5) tracks or themes that best describe the content area:
1. Focus on individuals and families
2. Redesign of primary care services and structures
3. Prevention and health promotion
4. Sustainability and cost control
5. System integration
6. Education and training
7. Research and Evaluation
Audience Level. Presentations are noted by the recommended level of familiarity for the desired audience:
- BASIC: Designed to cover crucial core concepts and techniques relevant to enhancing the knowledge base.
- ADVANCED: Geared for providers with 5+ years experience delivering integrated services and/or in positions of leadership in an integrated care program. No review of basic integrated care concepts will be included.
- ALL Audiences