Deadline July 31, 2013.
Depending on the nature and criteria of the award, recipients may or may not be CFHA members (see attached award descriptions for further details). However, all NOMINATIONS must be submitted by a CFHA member.
If you are uncertain whether you or your nominee are a member, or if you have interest in joining CFHA, please contact us at email@example.com or 585-482-8210.
If you have questions regarding your submission, please contact 303.724.6668 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nominations for the CFHA Awards of Distinction must be completed online see below.
We suggest you build your submission in a document prior to submitting online in order to avoid any issues that may result with technology. You will be able to cut and paste into the online application. Upon completion and submission of your online application, you will receive an email confirmation that your submission has been received.
Instructions for submission completion:
Section I: Nominator Information:
Enter your name, contact information, and CFHA membership type.
Section II: Nominee/Category
Enter the name of the individual/program/organization you are nominating to receive a CFHA Award of Distinction. Select the category of award. Complete the requested contact information for the Nominee.
Section III: Details
Consider CFHA's values and mission and the criteria of the selected award category carefully. Describe how this nominee qualifications and contributions to the field address CFHA's mission and the criteria of the award. This section not to exceed 700 words. Please address the following (if applicable) in your submission:
- Professional history and achievements (if individual)
- Organizational history, mission, structure and values and accomplishments
- Impact (use metrics and examples if applicable)
- Community and professional affiliations and involvement
Section IV: Supporting Documentation (optional)
This section is available to upload one file to support the nomination (not to exceed 3 pages). Example of supporting documentation may include: letters of support, photos, CVs, organizational brochures or other literature, etc. All uploaded documents must be in PDF form.
Section V: Consent
By checking the consent box, the nominating party confirms the following:
1. I have voluntarily participated in submitting this nomination to CFHA.
2. I have informed the nominee of this submission and have their permission to do so.
3. All information contained in this submission is truthful and accurately reflects my best understanding of the nominee and their qualifications.
4. I understand that if selected, the nominee will be required to attend (or send another representative) the annual CFHA conference to be held October 10-12, 2013 in Broomfield, Colorado.
Judging: The CFHA Awards of Distinction recipients are determined by an independent panel of CFHA membership representing diverse professional backgrounds and affiliations. Panelist will be recused from reviewing applications for which a conflict is represented.