CFHA Awards of Distinction
The Collaborative Family Healthcare Association's Awards of Distinction celebrate those individuals, teams and organizations that exemplify the values of our organization:
- Seamless collaboration between all members of the healthcare team
- Patients, family, community and provider systems seen as equal participants in the healthcare process
- A commitment to diversity and to reducing healthcare disparities.
CFHA promotes a comprehensive and cost-effective model of healthcare delivery, available to all regardless of socioeconomic status, geographical location, public or private payer source, diagnostic label or racial or ethnic affiliation.
Awardees in all categories will have evidenced a pattern of professional and personal behavior aligned with this goal.
CFHA will recognize outstanding contributions to the field of collaborative care in the following categories:
- Award of Distinction in Research
- Award of Distinction in Clinical Care Delivery
- Award of Distinction to a Consumer, Patient, or Family Advocate
- Award of Distinction in Healthcare Policy
Please click here for descriptions and criteria for each award.
Winners in each category will receive:
- A plaque, inscribed with the recipient's name and category to be presented at the CFHA Annual Conference.
- Recognition in the Awards Program and other conference materials, in addition to recognition on the CFHA website and other publications and promotional pieces after the conference.
- One complimentary registration to the 2013 CFHA Conference in Broomfield Colorado
To learn more about our 2012 Award Recipients, click here.
2013 Award of Distinction Nominations are now being accepted.