Continuing education credit is available through CFHA at an additional cost of $35 per registrant. Individuals must register and pay for CE credit in advance. We cannot guarantee CE credit for on-site registrants.
Refer to the online Conference Registration form to sign-up for CE credit.
The CFHA Conference is NOT accredited for CE credit for nurses (ANCC) or pharmacists (ACPE).
Jointly sponsored by University of Kentucky Colleges of Medicine and Dentistry and CFHA
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint sponsorship of the University of Kentucky College of Medicine and Collaborative Family Healthcare Association. The University of Kentucky College of Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Kentucky College of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 19.5 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The University of Kentucky College of Medicine presents this activity for educational purposes only. Participants are expected to utilize their own expertise and judgment while engaged in the practice of medicine. The content of the presentations is provided solely by presenters who have been selected for presentations because of recognized expertise in their field.
Alcohol and Drug Counselors
Pennsylvania Credentialing Board approves this activity for 19.5 hours. Participants will receive hours of participation.
Marriage and Family Therapists and Social Workers
The Pennsylvania Board of Marriage and Family Therapists and Social Workers recognizes accredited universities. Participants will receive hours of participation.
The University of Kentucky College of Dentistry is accredited as an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. All formal continuing education programs of this sponsor are accepted by AGD for Fellowship/Mastership credit. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education.
ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Concerns or complains about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to ADA CERP at www.ada.org/gotocerp.
This course meets regulatory requirements for 19 CE credit hours as permitted by 201 KAR 8:53OE and KAR 8:56OE as they relate to continuing education for dentists and hygienists. The University of Kentucky College of Dentistry Continuing Education Office designates this educational activity for a maximum of 19 CE credit hours.
The University of Kentucky is an Equal Opportunity University.
All planners, speakers, authors, reviewers and staff members involved with content development for continuing education activities sponsored by the University of Kentucky Colleges of Medicine and Dentistry are expected to disclose any real or perceived conflict of interest related to the content of the activity. Detailed disclosures will be included in participant materials or given prior to the start of the activity.
Instructions for CE Credit from CE Central
- Register in advance to earn CE credit with the CFHA Conference. ($35 fee required).
- Record the specific sessions you attend during the Conference. We suggest using the Schedule At-a-Glance/Session Tracker within your Conference program booklet as a handy reference.
- Go online to the CECentral online site after the CFHA Conference to report the sessions you attended. Complete the online evaluation, then print your CE certificate.
- You must complete online requirements prior to December 20, 2011 to be eligible for CE credit.
Women’s Mental Health Associates is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for Psychologists.
WMHA requires that individuals who apply for APA credit must satisfy ALL of the following requirements:
- Register in advance to earn CE credit with the CFHA Conference. ($35 fee required)
- When you arrive at the Conference, Psychologists must complete the WMHA enrollment form to provide identifying information, professional work settings, states in which you are licensed and your license number.
- Psychologists must sign in and out of each session for which they would like CE. If you arrive 10 minutes late or leave 10 minutes early, you will not receive CE credits for the specific session.
- Psychologists must complete a combined evaluation and learning assessment form for each session you attend and will return this form after each session to the classroom monitor.
- Keep a personal record of the specific sessions you attend during the Conference. We suggest using the Schedule At-a-Glance/Session Tracker within your Conference program booklet as a handy reference.
- At the end of the CFHA conference, Psychologists registered for CE credits must complete the summary log of all sessions attended, as well as complete the overall CFHA conference evaluation form . Turn in both forms to the CE information desk at the CFHA registration area.
All items listed above must be completed PRIOR to leaving the CFHA Conference.
Psychologists who complete all of the above requirements will receive CE certificates in the mail from WMHA approximately one month after the CFHA Conference.