CFHA is pleased to offer the following scholarship opportunities for the 2013 Conference in Denver, Colorado.
CFHA is offering Students and New Professionals the opportunity to attend the 2013 Conference in Denver, Colorado at a reduced rate or no cost registration fees.
Only current members of CFHA are eligible for these scholarships. You may join or renew your membership online by clicking on the "Join/Renew" link above.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2013
Scholarship recipients will be confirmed by email on or before August 15, 2013.
Student Volunteer Scholarships
There are a maximum of 20 scholarships available for Student Volunteers at the 2013 Conference.
To apply for Student Volunteer Scholarships, you must meet the following criteria:
Be a Student Member of CFHA,
- Enrolled full-time in a training program,
- Have an anticipated completion date, and
Be unemployed or minimally employed outside of this program.
Volunteer scholarships will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis if the applicant has met all required criteria.
Change in Financial Terms for Student Volunteer Scholarships for 2013:
- Applicants who are accepted for Student Volunteer Scholarships will be required to register online and pay in advance for Conference registration fees.
- Registration fees will be refunded to volunteers after their term of service is completed during the Conference.
- Volunteers should register with a credit card to ensure prompt refund/credit for registration fees.
New Professional Scholarships
A limited number of $100 scholarships are available for CFHA Members who are New Professionals.
To qualify for a New Professional Scholarship, you must:
- Be a member of CFHA; and
- Have completed your most recent degree program, residency, or fellowship within the last 3 years.
Scholarship Application Form
Sorry, we are longer accepting scholarships for the 2013 CFHA Conference.