Exhibit at the CFHA Conference
The CFHA Annual Conference focuses on the many and varied aspects of collaborative and integrated healthcare. It has become the premiere conference of its type, bringing together practitioners, researchers, students, academicians, corporations, governmental agencies, foundations and many others.
More than 400 attendees are expected to attend the three-day Conference which includes pre-conference workshops; three plenary sessions and more than 70 educational breakout sessions.
The purpose of the exhibits is to see, hear, examine, question and evaluate the latest developments in equipment, supplies and services that are recommended for use in the healthcare profession.
The CFHA Lounge (located in the ballroom foyer areas at the Omni Interlocken Resort) will host exhibits and refreshments throughout the CFHA Conference.
- $1,000 - CFHA Member Tabletop Display
- $1,200 - Non-Member Tabletop Display
- $250 Training Program Member (see special offer below)
Exhibit registration includes:
- One covered table (6' long x 24" wide) in the CFHA Lounge
- One (1) Full Conference registration to attend the CFHA Conference ($669 value)
*CFHA Training Program Members are offered a discounted rate of $250 for an exhibit space. This offer does not include a Conference registration; you must register online to attend the CFHA Conference.
Set-up: Thursday, October 10, 2013 - 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Displays should be attended:
- Friday, October 11 - 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. during breaks, lunch, etc.
- Saturday, October 12 - 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. during breaks, lunch, etc.
Tear-down: Saturday, October 12 - 3:30 p.m.
Click here for Exhibit Registration through our online store.
If you would like to exhibit at the 2013 CFHA Conference, please complete the form below and a CFHA staff person will follow-up with additional details.