Print Page | Contact Us | Your Cart | Sign In
General Forum
Moderator(s):
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
What Is CFHA's Mission? Your Perspectives. 9 N. Serrano When I stumbled upon CFHA, I knew I found a truly unique organization. It is an organization that values communication among healthcare disciplines on a team. We have to maintain that focus to allow for optimal patient care. Happy, health New Year!
by R. Dublin
Sunday, December 31, 2017
How To Use This Forum 0 N. Serrano Hey everyone! Forums are new to CFHA as of 2018. The great thing is that you can get digests of conversations sent right to your email. Just hit the "Forum Actions" button at the top of the forum you want to receive digests from and click subscribe to digest. That's it.   This forum is intended for any general questions that don't fit any current forums. No holds barred other than we ask everyone to place nice online!
by N. Serrano
Monday, December 11, 2017

Contact Us

P. O. Box 23980,
Rochester, New York
14692-3980 USA
info@CFHA.net

What We Do

CFHA is a member-based, 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to making integrated behavioral and physical health the standard of care nationally. CFHA achieves this by organizing the integrated care community, providing expert technical assistance and producing educational content.