CFHA Full ConferenceRegistrationfor Non-member Professionals
You may register multiple Non-member professionals for the Conference at one time.
Full Conference registration includes admission to:
- Plenary sessions on Thursday evening, Friday and Saturday
- All concurrent education sessions on Friday and Saturday
- Access to CFHA Lounge with exhibits, posters, etc.
- Welcome Reception on Thursday evening;
- Lunch and refreshment breaks on Friday and Saturday;
- Discounted pricing is available for CFHA Professional Members and Student Members.
Items that are NOT included with Full Conference registration:
- Breakfast is not included with Conference registration.
- Pre-Conference activities on Thursday are NOT included with Full Conference registration, but may be registered forseparately. Additional registration and fees apply.
The Early Bird discount expires September 15 and all Conference prices will increase $75. Online Registration closes September 28, 2012.
Pre-Conference Options include:
PC1: Full-day Workshop: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM Fee: $200
Topic: "Anyone Can Do It: Foundational Principles for Developing and Collecting Program Evaluation, Quality Improvement and Clinical Outcomes Data in Collaborative Care "
PC2: Half-day Workshop: 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM Fee: $125
Topic: "A Catalyst for Integration: The Central Role of Consumer/Patient Engagement in a Recovery-Oriented System of Care"
PC3: Half-day Workshop: 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM Fee: $125
Topic: "Building the Integrated Health Care Team and the Art of the Warm Hand-Off"
PCC: Combines Both of the Half-day Workshops Fee: $200
Topic 1: "A Catalyst for Integration: The Central Role of Consumer/Patient Engagement in a Recovery-Oriented System of Care"
Topic 2: "Building the Integrated Health Care Team and the Art of the Warm Hand-Off"
PCSV1: Site Visits to Integrated Care Facilities: 10:45 AM to 4:00 PM Fee: $95
Topic: Integration in Action: Site Visits to Two Integrated Clinics: