ATTENTION All Employers in Integrated Health Care:
Please join us at the CFHA Job Fair!
The purpose of the CFHA Job Fair is to bring together employers in integrated, collaborative health care with potential employee candidates.
The Job Fair is offered exclusively for organizations or employers to facilitate recruiting potential employees and meeting job candidates.
If you're interested in advertising products or services at the CFHA Conference, please consider an Exhibit Booth instead.
Reserve a Display at the CFHA Job Fair
The CFHA Job Fair is open for one-day only!
Friday, October 20, 2017 from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Royal Sonesta Galleria Hotel
The Job Fair will feature up to 15employer displays, strategically located in the heart of CFHA conference activities – near plenary sessions, breakout sessions, and refreshment stations. The event is not open to the public; registration for the CFHA Conference is required for individuals who wish to display or visit the CFHA Job Fair.
CFHA routinely attracts more than 450 healthcare professionals from across the nation. Representing a multitude of disciplines, CFHA Conference attendees represent a full spectrum of experience and variety of licensed professionals.
You can expect to find family physicians, psychologists, researchers, behavioral health consultants, psychiatrists, medical family therapists, health system administrators, academicians and social workers, to name a few.
Regardless of your business or organizational needs, we are confident you will find individuals who fit the qualifications needed for your positions.
A great value at only $300...
less than the cost of a single job posting!
A limited number of displays are available for purchase on a first-come, first-served basis.
As a Job Fair participant, you will receive the following:
- A reserved display area with one 6-ft. long covered display table and 1 chair.
- A listing in the CFHA Job Fair Guide identifying participating employers.
- Your employer logo and brief description on the CFHA website, the Conference mobile application, and in the final Conference Program*.
- Job Fair display participants will have access to use a private interview/consultation area.
- Choose the Job Fair PLUS Advertising option ($500) to enhance your visibility with a full-page advertisement in our Conference Program Workbook* and an ad in the Conference mobile application.
*Conference Program Workbooks are available for optional purchase with registration.
- The Job Fair Display fee covers only the costs for a display space in the Job Fair; the fee DOES NOT include admission or registration for your display personnel.
- Conference registration (and prevailing registration fees) will be required for the individual(s) who will setup and attend your display throughout the day.
Purchase your Job Fair Display space NOW
Click here to read the Frequently Asked Questions about the CFHA Job Fair
Click here to purchase a Job Fair Display in the CFHA store
Two options are available:
- Job Fair Display - $300
- Job Fair PLUS Advertising - $500