Consumer & E-Patient Scholarships
The application process for the 2012 Consumer & E-Patient Scholarships is closed. Thank you for your interest.
The Collaborative Family Healthcare Association (CFHA) promotes a comprehensive and cost-effective model of healthcare delivery that integrates mind and body, individual and family, patients, providers and communities. CFHA is committed to the engagement of patients and consumers in the ongoing dialogue about how best to deliver integrated health care across the country.
The organization is providing financial support to consumers of mental health and substance use services, e-patients (engaged patients and family caregivers) who wish to attend the 2012 CFHA annual conference.
The purpose of this scholarship program is to increase the focus on recovery and consumer/patient engagement in the health care system and to support the inclusion of consumer and e-patient voice in CFHA’s annual conference.
Eligible recipients will self-identify as a consumer of behavioral health services or as an e-patient or engaged family caregiver with financial need for a scholarship. Scholarships will be awarded based on the merit of the application and resources available.
Scholarships are made possible by the generosity of corporate, foundation, and individual sponsors. "Full scholarships” (scholarships inclusive of registration, travel, hotel, and meals) may not be available to all applicants.
As a scholarship recipient you will be asked to do the following:
- Complete the application form below.
- Agree to attend the CFHA Conference from October 4-6, 2012 and participate in Conference activities.
- Agree to volunteer for two hours during the Conference in the consumer and e-patient-run comfort room.
- Inform CFHA as soon as possible if you are unable to attend the Conference or will be delayed in meeting any of the above conditions.
- Submit a completed evaluation form at the conclusion of the Conference. This form will be provided immediately following the conference.
Application review and recipient selection is now closed.