Concurrent Education Sessions
During each session period (1-5), the CFHA Conference offers eight (8) concurrent education sessions (identified as A-H).
Sessions vary in length to offer a rich and diverse program that will meet the needs and interests of our growing audience.
Tracks: For your convenience, presentations are identified within five (5) tracks or themes that best describe the content area:
- Clinical care/direct practice
- Consumer/patient engagement
- Public policyInterdisciplinary team training
- Leading/creating systemic change
Audience Level. Presentations are noted by the recommended level of familiarity for the desired audience:
- BASIC: Designed to cover crucial core concepts and techniques relevant to enhancing the knowledge base.
- ADVANCED: Geared for providers with 5+ years experience delivering integrated services and/or in positions of leadership in an integrated care program. No review of basic integrated care concepts will be included.
- ALL Audiences